September 10, 2009

Blog Name

I have gotten many questions on why my blog is named what it is... Actually I haven't, but I thought you'd like to know... I named it that because 1: I'm super awesome 2: I like banana nut muffins/bread etc. 3: Cheerios are pretty rad. And finally 4: Cannon is for my slogan, which is "Reading Silas Bowman's blog is like being SHOT by a super awesome banana nut cheerio comedy CANNON!" Yeah, it's THAT awesome. So, that answers the question that I decided you ask me.

Happy trails, readers!


-Silas K. Bowman


3 comments:

  1. Whoa!! I didn't know you had a blog, Silas! Thank you so much for posting the link on Twitter! ;)

    Have I ever told you you are awesome? <3 Also, Cheerios *are* rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of you may have noticed that I left out mentioning the 'comedy' part. You may already know why comedy is in the name... Because I am comedic. -nodnod-

    ReplyDelete