September 9, 2009

Tales from the Tavern: Trip to Northrend

Tales from the Tavern, great stories of the World of Warcraft.

It is I, Tibbens, and I am here to tell you a story of dreadful occurrences. Let us begin... I was at Stormwind Harbor, waiting for the boat to Northrend. When it got there I leaped onto it, so it didn't leave without me. Just then, I had the horrible idea of standing atop the golden, lion-shaped prow. When I got onto it, I began to slip, falling into the cold, deadly, snapper-infested, blue, digital, wavy, foamy, hypothermia causing SEA!!! I then held onto the front of the boat, hoping I would not be eaten alive by blood-thirsty Murlocs! About twelve hours later, the ship docked at the harbor of Howling Fjord and I got onto land and I had a couple bread slices and it was then, all good.

-Tibbens, the Warlock

No comments:

Post a Comment